Saturday, November 8, 2008

Learning to Crawl *updated*

I can't believe this is happening already but Gabriel is on the verge of crawling. I Suspect its because of the rice cereal, from what I understand its like baby steroids. Just kidding! Anyway, he will throw his pacifier in front of him and scoot along on his belly to get it. He yells at it the whole time probably the same way we yell at ourselves when we work out too much. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth...any day now he is just going to bust a move and head for the first breakable thing. I saw him eyeing up Eli's juice cup. Hmm.


Suddenly he became enraged, not sure why but he got very irritated. Maybe it was because I was in his way.

Can't you just hear through the screaming, " I'm going to get you my pretty, and your little camera too!!"

*updated* Right after I posted I watched gabriel scoot all the way across the floor after this squishy little ball. We honestly have no idea where it came from :) He loves it though.

Here mom, wanna try it? It tastes YUMMY!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is so exciting.

Jamie said...

Those pics are so cute. It is always so fun to see your babies crawl for the first time, but then they get into everything. Gone are the days of them playing nicely on a blanket on the floor. :)
That ball looks like the ones you get at Old Navy. Maybe?

April said...

The many faces of G boy!

Kristin said...

I love these pictures. He is so cute when he's screaming. Poor little frustrated Gabriel. LOL