Monday, February 23, 2009

Kid Stats

*UPDATE* I forgot to mentiont that Eli has started imitating accents, our GPS has an australian accent and we call it 'Mic' so Eli has been talking with this funny Aussie accent, even more funny is that he has also picked up on the British Accent too. How many 5 yr olds do you guys know that do that???!!!

Gabriel just had his 10month Check up and is a whopping 21 lbs!!! All the kid wants to do is eat, he is very different from Eli. He can stand for at least 10 seconds on his own and then slowly sit down. He is growing so fast!



One of Gabriels favorite toys is an empty mountain dew bottle.

Eli is still crazy, he is 35lbs now. He is becoming quite the drama king and readily admits it.
bubbles blow.....

3 comments:

The Newmans said...

They are so adorable! I love the little blonde heads. Isn't having two boys fun?!?

How are you?

Kristin said...

I loved when Eli said "Did my mom tell you I am a drama king?" OMG it was so cute.

ckw said...

Your kids are so cute! Thanks for the GREAT photos!