Friday, August 1, 2008

Summer Fun and Projects

Alright so I have been working on tons of projects lately. I decided to break out my cricut and try some cool stuff. The Cricut is awesome! Anyway, I cut out these vinyl letters and then I took two canvas' and glued pictures to them just for something fun and new. :)

I have had these fake flowers since my wedding and I was getting tired of them so I decided to cut the short and put them in a vase, since I couldnt find a cool vase I used a frosty mug and I also used that fake water thats permanent.
I made this arrangement for our kitchen. The goal was to fit as many flowers in as possible...obviously
Eli wanted to blow bubbles so I watched him, he really had a good time!
Now he is playing a flute!Doesn't it look like he is is blowing into a horn?
Gabriel is now into chewing his fist. Sometimes he looks so mad when he does it..
Eli loves his kiddie pool in the back yard, the problem is that we often find dead animals in it
if we leave the water in it. He would wear the goggles and flippers but as soon as I told him what to do with the snorkel, he looked at me said, "sorry mom, I just can't do that!"
Here is Eli having some sort of seizure.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Great job Tracy! You are crafty crafty:)

Sarah said...

Wow.. I can't believe he would already be that old. All of your boys are absolutely gorgeous! The pics for your wall look amazing! Hey am I disqualified for those pics since we've already has some done..lol! I have had sooo soo many compliments on them.

April said...

I love the cricket! I borrowed my mom's and have been doing the same. I have been decorating everything.

Kristin said...

You have been a busy girl. I love that little seat that Gabriel is in. I need to get over and see you guys soon. I miss you!!!

Mindee Graver said...

I love the canvas photos! That is such a good idea! Is that just scrapbook paper on it with the pictures? Or did you paint parts of the canvas? Tell me how, I want to do that too! And the flowers! We just moved into our new house and it needs decorating so bad!! I just don't know what I want to do, you gave me some good ideas! THanks!!

Kellee Smith said...

I ran across your blog tonight and your images are beautiful. You blog is so fun to look at!

Sovic Clan said...

Wow Heather! You are amazing! I love the wall! The boys are so cute and you are so amazing at photography!