I hate to say it but we are moving to N.C. For now just the boys and I are going and Brian will get there when we find him a new job. Its such a pain to move! I can't believe we are moving RIGHT after we get our house the way we want it. Arg. So here is what I am thinking..I might take a couple of extra days off before I go. Would anyone like to schedule a session during that time? It will be the second week in Sept. Just email me if you are interested and I can give you my session fees etc.
Heather.
Okay, let me clarify some things... I am not terribly excited to leave all of you guys! I am trying to be as optimistic as possible. Things are going south my job...hahaha. I guess that sounds funny..south..get it? Anyway... It was inevitably going to happen sometime. I was hoping for the spring but apparently heavenly father had another plan. I am a wee bit terrified to be honest and we really really love our house. It has happened suddenly so no I wasn't keeping a big secret. Its the right thing to do so we are doing it.. :) You know how it goes. I will be keeping in touch and thank goodness we have our blogs!!! Its only 5 hours away so its not THAT far. You guys can come visit....
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow girl! Good luck on the move! If we were closer I would totally be booking with you! Your pics are amazing!
i might want a session! would you mind emailing me your fees? it would be so fun to catch up with you again, glad you found me!!!
allgirlcircus@yahoo.com
I'm really gonna miss you guys.
Heather, I just got on your blog to ask you about maybe doing some Toone family pictures for us the week after Christmas! But you're moving! Sad to hear that, but I'm sure it'll be great to be down there with all the fam. I've loved looking at all your pictures, and congrats on your sweet new Gabriel! Take care, Linda
Oh no! We're really going to miss you guys, and your SWEET photo skills! :*( keep in touch- our blog is www.cheraleewalters.blogspot.com
Take care! Blogs are great!
Post a Comment